Embed YouTube Videos in WordPress Plugin
This WordPress plugin will make it easy to embed a YouTube video in a WordPress post/page or sidebar widget. You can see a demo of the plugin if you look at the YouTube video under the AdWords logo in the right sidebar.
This plugin has been tested and is working on the latest version of WordPress.
== Description ==
This plugin is designed to help you easly display YouTube videos in your blog. You have the option to show the video in a sidebar widget and in a post/page’s content area.
== Installation ==
- Upload post_video.php to plugin folder.
- Activate from admin panel.
- See Post Video under settings menu.
- Set the default parameters. (You can overide default parameters by changing settings on post/page)
- Create or edit a new post/page. At the end you will see a new section Post Video.
- Put a video link there. Save the post. You will see the video in either homepage or in single post/page or sidebar widget.
The video link must look like: http://www.youtube.com/v/doZkxGXVt2E (on the YouTube page this code can be obtained from the embed box. Your copy and paste should look like the red highlighted link below)
Written by Houston SEO